Hi Kurt,

Thanks for your contribution. I am a little bit confused about the email
title, since your PR[1] is not merged into the master yet. I guess, with
"Experimental Java 17 support", you meant it is available on your branch
which is based on the master.

If I am not mistaken, there is no vote thread of FLIP 317 on ML. Would you
like to follow the standard process[2] defined by the Flink community?
Thanks!

Best regards,
Jing

[1] https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/22660