Hi devs:
    The last comments in [1] has been addressed, I'd like to restart this
vote thread.
The vote will be open for at least 72 hours (until June 29th, 10:00AM GMT)
unless there is an objection or an insufficient number of votes.

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/7vk1799ryvrz4lsm5254q64ctm89mx2l
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-313%3A+Add+support+of+User+Defined+AsyncTableFunction

Best regards,