I will also vote +1 (binding).

- Verified checksums and GPG for all maven artifacts and source
distributions
- Successfully run the Flink ML Python/Java quickstart using source
distributions.
- Verified that the source distributions do not contain any unwanted
binaries.
- Built the source distribution and ensured that all source files have
Apache headers.
- Browsed through JIRA release notes files and did not find anything
unexpected.
- Browsed through README.md files and did not find anything unexpected.

Thanks everyone for help verify the release!

Since it has been more than 72 hours and we have got the required number of
votes, I will close the vote and proceed to finalize the release.