Hi Chesnay,

I am trying to understand what is the right removal process with this
concrete example. Given all things about the programArgs are private or
package private except the constructor. Will you just mark it as deprecated
with constructor overloading in 1.18 and remove it in 2.0?  Should we
describe the deprecation work in the FLIP?

Another more general question, maybe offtrack, I don't know which thread is
the right place to ask, since Java 11 has been recommended, should we
always include "since" and "forRemoval" while adding @Deprecated, i.e.
ArchUnit rule?

Best regards,
Jing