Hi all,

I agree getScopeVariables is in line with the existing terminology but I’ve
seen that the existing terminology is a bit confusing with regards to how
users end up querying these metrics and building alerts/dashboards. I often
get the question how do I add a tag or label to my Flink metric, and it
would be more intuitive if labels and tags replaced group as a name, to be
more in align with popular metric systems.

Best,
Mason