On behalf of the PMC, I'm happy to announce Hangxiang Yu as a new Flink
Committer.

Hangxiang has been active in the Flink community for more than 1.5 years
and has played an important role in developing and maintaining State and
Checkpoint related features/components, including Generic Incremental
Checkpoints (take great efforts to make the feature prod-ready). Hangxiang
is also the main driver of the FLIP-263: Resolving schema compatibility.

Hangxiang is passionate about the Flink community. Besides the technical
contribution above, he is also actively promoting Flink: talks about Generic
Incremental Checkpoints in Flink Forward and Meet-up. Hangxiang also spent
a good amount of time supporting users, participating in Jira/mailing list
discussions, and reviewing code.

Please join me in congratulating Hangxiang for becoming a Flink Committer!

Thanks,
Yuan Mei (on behalf of the Flink PMC)