Email: zoltar9...@163.com

---- Replied Message ----
| From | Matthias Pohl<matthias.p...@aiven.io.INVALID> |
| Date | 08/7/2023 16:16 |
| To | <dev@flink.apache.org> |
| Subject | Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink PMC Member - Matthias Pohl |
Thanks everyone. :)

On Mon, Aug 7, 2023 at 3:18 AM Andriy Redko <drr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Congrats Matthias, well deserved!!

DC> Congrats Matthias!

DC> Very well deserved, thankyou for your continuous, consistent
contributions.
DC> Welcome.

DC> Thanks,
DC> Danny

DC> On Fri, Aug 4, 2023 at 9:30 AM Feng Jin <jinfeng1...@gmail.com> wrote:

Congratulations, Matthias!

Best regards

Feng

On Fri, Aug 4, 2023 at 4:29 PM weijie guo <guoweijieres...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Congratulations, Matthias!

Best regards,

Weijie

Wencong Liu <liuwencle...@163.com> 于2023年8月4日周五 15:50写道:

Congratulations, Matthias!

Best,
Wencong Liu

At 2023-08-04 11:18:00, "Xintong Song" <tonysong...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Hi everyone,

On behalf of the PMC, I'm very happy to announce that Matthias Pohl
has
joined the Flink PMC!

Matthias has been consistently contributing to the project since
Sep
2020,
and became a committer in Dec 2021. He mainly works in Flink's
distributed
coordination and high availability areas. He has worked on many
FLIPs
including FLIP195/270/285. He helped a lot with the release
management,
being one of the Flink 1.17 release managers and also very active
in
Flink
1.18 / 2.0 efforts. He also contributed a lot to improving the
build
stability.

Please join me in congratulating Matthias!

Best,

Xintong (on behalf of the Apache Flink PMC)