Hi, Jiangjie

'execution.attached' can be used to attach an existing cluster and stop it
[1][2],
which is not related to job submission. So does YARN session mode[3].
IMO, this behavior should not be controlled by the new option
'client.attached.after.submission'.

[1]
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-master/docs/deployment/resource-providers/native_kubernetes/#session-mode
[2]