Hi devs, The release-1.18 branch has been forked out from the master
branch, with commit ID cfa4a9c35563fd8a5973ec2f35251190e365be14. The
version on the master branch has been upgraded to 1.19-SNAPSHOT. From now
on, for PRs that should be presented in 1.18.0, please make sure: Merge the
PR into both master and release-1.18 branches The JIRA ticket should be
closed with the correct fix-versions (1.18.0). The umbrella issue [1] for
release testing has been created. Please create subtasks for your new
features under this issue, and make a detailed description on how to verify
it. We plan to finish all release testing in the next two weeks (until Sept
05, 2023), and please update the “X-team verified” column in the 1.18
release wiki page [2] in the meantime. Also, we’d like to thank all
contributors who put effort into stabilizing the CI on the master branch in
the past week, and look forward to stabilizing new features in the coming
weeks. Good luck with your release testing! Best regards,
Konstantin, Sergey, Qingsheng, and Jing

[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/1.18+Release