Hi,

According the community update policy[1] for old releases, there is another
cleaner option:

option 3: only keep the last three versions.

Compatibility info of older versions could still be found in the old
releases.

If there are no concerns, the upcoming 1.18 release will choose option 3
which aligns with the community's support policy.

Best regards,
Jing

[1] https://flink.apache.org/downloads/#update-policy-for-old-releases