A gentle reminder about the location naming.
The naming of location is a little unclear, but
I can't think of any other better naming.

So I +1(binding) first.

Ping @Jing Ge <j...@ververica.com> to help double check the name again.

Sorry for mentioning naming in the VOTE thread,
I didn't know this VOTE would be so early.

Best,
Rui