Hi David,

I didn't see this message, but I did go over the Flink repo yesterday
and closed off all PRs that were relevant to the Kafka connector.
Removing the label won't help much, if a user classifies a Jira ticket
as Connector/Kafka but opens a PR in the Flink repo, the label will be
re-added.

Best regards,

Martijn