Hi, everyone

On behalf of the PMC, I'm very happy to announce Jane Chan as a new Flink
Committer.

Jane started code contribution in Jan 2021 and has been active in the Flink
community since. She authored more than 60 PRs and reviewed more than 40
PRs. Her contribution mainly revolves around Flink SQL, including Plan
Advice (FLIP-280), operator-level state TTL (FLIP-292), and ALTER TABLE
statements (FLINK-21634). Jane participated deeply in development
discussions and also helped answer user question emails. Jane was also a
core contributor of Flink Table Store (now Paimon) when the project was in
the early days.

Please join me in congratulating Jane Chan for becoming a Flink Committer!

Best,
Jark Wu (on behalf of the Flink PMC)