From: Martijn Visser <martijnvis...@apache.org>
Date: Monday, 23 October 2023 at 16:18
To: dev@flink.apache.org <dev@flink.apache.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Backport strategy
Hi David,

The policy is that the current and and previous minor release are
supported, and it's documented at
https://flink.apache.org/downloads/#update-policy-for-old-releases
One of the reasons for decoupling the connectors from Flink is that it
could be possible to support older versions of Flink as well. That
depends of course on the complexity of the backport etc which is a
case-by-case situation.

Best regards,

Martijn