Hi Vikas,

Thanks for your feedback!

Do you mean flink 1.16.3 instead of 1.6.3?

The 1.16.2 and 1.17.1 were released on 2023-05-25,
it’s been 5 months. And the flink community has fixed
many bugs in the past 5 months. Usually, there is a
fix(minor) version every three or four months, so I propose
to release 1.16.3 and 1.17.2 now.

If the community agrees to create this new patch release, I could
volunteer as the release manager for one of the 1.16.3 or 1.17.2.

Looking forward to feedback from the community, thank you

[1]
https://flink.apache.org/2023/05/25/apache-flink-1.16.2-release-announcement/
[2]
https://flink.apache.org/2023/05/25/apache-flink-1.17.1-release-announcement/