From: Piotr Nowojski <pnowoj...@apache.org>
Date: Wednesday, November 8, 2023 at 7:38 AM
To: dev@flink.apache.org <dev@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] FLIP-390: Support System out and err to be redirected to
LOG or discarded
Hi Rui,

Thanks for the proposal.

+1 I don't have any major comments :)

One nit. In `SystemOutRedirectToLog` in this code:

           System.arraycopy(buf, count - LINE_SEPARATOR_LENGTH, bytes, 0,
LINE_SEPARATOR_LENGTH);
            return Arrays.equals(LINE_SEPARATOR_BYTES, bytes)

Is there a reason why you are suggesting to copy out bytes from `buf` to
`bytes`,
instead of using `Arrays.equals(int[] a, int aFromIndex, int aToIndex,
int[] b, int bFromIndex, int bToIndex)`?

Best,
Piotrek