Hey All!

I have been browsing through the codebase but don't really have a good
answer.

Is there any way to access the entire Kafka consumer record (key, value,
headers) when deserializing into a dynamic table? I see that we can
specify, key format , value format and metadata columns independently but
it seems like none of the format abstractions allow us to actually access
all these at the same time to deserialize.

One use case would be integrating with schema stores that store schema
information in the record header instead of the value.

Does anyone know any examples of something like this? Or how would you go
about adding this functionality?

Thanks!
Gyula