Hi Neelabh

You can use  FileSystem Connector .  for DataStream [1]   for TableAPI [2]
.
And you need to put necessary  dependency to your flink environment. [3]

For Flink SQL setup, you can reference `sql getting started module`[4]

[1].
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-master/docs/connectors/datastream/filesystem/#file-source
[2].
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-master/docs/connectors/table/filesystem/