Thanks everyone for responses

I've started preparation steps to make it happened by following steps [1]

One of the preliminary steps is publishing GPG key dist.apache.org
I don't have write access there and as it is also mentioned at wiki page

>Note: Only PMC members have write access to the release repository. If you
end up getting 403 errors ask on the mailing list for assistance.
Could someone please help me here or tell me which mailing list I should
ask for assistance?

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/Creating+a+flink-shaded+release#Creatingaflinkshadedrelease-Preparefortherelease

--