Hi Team,

During some, mostly unrelated work we come to realize that during the
externalization of the connector's python modules and the related tests are
not moved to the respective connectors repository.
We created the jiras [1] to create the infra, and to move the python code
and the tests to the respective repos.

When working on this code, I have found several oddities, which I would
like to hear the community's opinion on:
- Does anyone know what the
site-packages/pyflink/opt/flink-sql-client-1.18.0.jar supposed to do? We
specifically put it there [2], but then we ignore it when we check the
directory of jars [3]. If there is no objection, I would remove it.
- I would like to use the `opt` directory, to contain optional jars created
by the connectors, like flink-sql-connector-kafka-3.1.x.jar.

Also, the lint-python.sh [4], and install_command.sh [5] provides the base
of the testing infra. Would there be any objections to mark these as a
public apis for the connectors?

Thanks,
Peter

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-33528