Thanks, Gyula, this is one of our technical debt in our platform's develop
progress, which is helpless for me.

If the operator's monitor will sometimes        missing bounded job, we may
change our strategy to modified the docker-entrypoint.sh of our
flink-custom-image, which capture the exit code of jm process and do what we
want after job done, although this is wired but work.

I think this should add some tips in doc of flink operator, actually the
start-up and shutdown process of flink job works well in flink 1.14, but only
this situation cannot work.

I will checkout all code of version judgment  through flink operator to find
out other potential issues. hope this will be helpful for other users.

Thanks again.

Richard Su