Hey, Zarzycki

Thanks for your reply and recognization !

> As I understand you're thinking with Flink CDC 3.0 to make the project
> broader than CDC, as more "Streaming Integration" framework. This will
> resemble Kafka Connect, what about renaming the project to something like
> "Flink Connect"? :-)
> It would be amazing to have such a tool, "swiss army knife" for data
> integration, based on Flink.

Flink Community has a lot of connectors thus the Flink Connect name may not
suitable.
Although we offers end-to-end streaming integration capability , we still want
to use the current name
Flink CDC as we want to do best in database CDC area and users has
accepted/known the name well.
While the project name holds some significance, I believe its true importance
lies in its ability to effectively
 address problems and deliver substantial value to the community users.

Best,
Leonard