Hi Lijie,

Thank you for the response and for supporting the proposal.

Regarding your suggestions:

1. While the getTaskNameWithIndexAndAttemptNumber may seem
redundant initially, this concatenated string, for example
"MyTask (3/6)#1", serves as an identifier used to denote
a specific Task across multiple components including
TaskExecutor, Task, ChangelogStateBackend, StreamTask, etc.
Hence, offering a dedicated method for this representation
is quite practical. WDYT?

2. Good point. I will indicate the replacement methods in the
note of deprecated methods to provide clearer guidance.

Best regards,
Wencong