Hi Yangze,

Thanks for driving this. I like the idea to separate the current
HighAvailabilityServices into LeaderServices and PersistentServices. AFAIK,
there is no need to
bind JobGraphStore/JobResultStore/BlobStore/CheckpointStore modules with
LeaderElection/LeaderRetrieval services. The formers are mainly used to
store the job related metadata while the latter is designed to distinguish
the current working jobmanager and standby jobmanager.

I have one question for this, will this FLIP change the leader path or job
path stored in the HighAvailabilityServices? If user is upgrading a Flink
job from using current HighAvailabilityServices, will there be any
compatibility issues, do we need any data migration?

Thx,
Xiangyu