Hi everyone,

Thanks all for your comments!

As many of you have questions about the names for boolean options, I
suggest we make a naming rule for them. For now I could think of three

Option 1: Use enumeration options if possible. But this may cause some name
collisions or confusion as we discussed and we should unify the statement
everywhere.
Option 2: Use boolean options and add 'enabled' as the suffix.
Option 3: Use boolean options and ONLY add 'enabled' when there are more
detailed configurations under the same prefix, to prevent one name from
serving as a prefix to another.

I am slightly inclined to Option 3, since it is more in line with current
practice and friendly for existing users. Also It reduces the length of
configuration names as much as possible. I really want to hear your
opinions.

@Xuannan

I agree with your comments 1 and 3.

For 2, If we decide to change the name, maybe
`execution.checkpointing.parallel-cleaner` is better? And as for whether to
add 'enabled' I suggest we discuss the rule above. WDYT?
Thanks!

Best,
Zakelly