Hello Martjin,

Thank you for reviewing the document.

I'm under the impression that Flink utilizes Apache Curator to handle
high-availability leader elections for Job Managers with Zookeeper Services
[0].
In the most recent master version, it seems that Curator is instantiated at
[1] ZooKeeperUtils, and the purpose of invoking this code for non-testing
purposes is [2] and [3]. As these parameters are passed through the Builder
pattern, I find myself unsure about how to convey them through the
flink-conf.yaml file.

Your insights and guidance on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards
Oleksandr

[0]
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-release-1.18/docs/deployment/ha/zookeeper_ha/