+1 (binding)

Cheers,
Timo

On 09.01.24 10:58, xiangyu feng wrote:

On Tue, Jan 9, 2024 at 9:31 AM Feng Jin <jinfeng1...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Jan 9, 2024 at 5:29 PM Yuxin Tan <tanyuxinw...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Jan 9, 2024 at 10:15 AM Leonard Xu <xbjt...@gmail.com>
wrote:

+1(binding)

Best,
Leonard

2024年1月9日 下午5:08,Yangze Guo <karma...@gmail.com> 写道:

+1 (non-binding)

Best,
Yangze Guo

On Tue, Jan 9, 2024 at 5:06 PM Robert Metzger <
rmetz...@apache.org

wrote:

+1 (binding)

On Tue, Jan 9, 2024 at 9:54 AM Guowei Ma <guowei....@gmail.com>
wrote:

+1 (binding)
Best,
Guowei

On Tue, Jan 9, 2024 at 4:49 PM Rui Fan <1996fan...@gmail.com>
wrote:

+1 (non-binding)

Best,
Rui

On Tue, Jan 9, 2024 at 4:41 PM Hang Ruan <
ruanhang1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

+1 (non-binding)

Best,
Hang

gongzhongqiang <gongzhongqi...@apache.org> 于2024年1月9日周二
16:25写道:

+1 non-binding

Best,
Zhongqiang

Leonard Xu <xbjt...@gmail.com> 于2024年1月9日周二 15:05写道:

Hello all,

This is the official vote whether to accept the Flink CDC
code
contribution
to Apache Flink.

The current Flink CDC code, documentation, and website can
be
found here:
code: https://github.com/ververica/flink-cdc-connectors <
https://github.com/ververica/flink-cdc-connectors>
docs: https://ververica.github.io/flink-cdc-connectors/ <
https://ververica.github.io/flink-cdc-connectors/>

This vote should capture whether the Apache Flink community
is
interested
in accepting, maintaining, and evolving Flink CDC.

Regarding my original proposal[1] in the dev mailing list,
firmly
believe
that this initiative aligns perfectly with Flink. For the
Flink
community,
it represents an opportunity to bolster Flink's competitive
edge
in
streaming
data integration, fostering the robust growth and
prosperity
of
the
Apache
Flink
ecosystem. For the Flink CDC project, becoming a
sub-project
of
Apache
Flink
means becoming an integral part of a neutral open-source
community,
capable of
attracting a more diverse pool of contributors.

All Flink CDC maintainers are dedicated to continuously
contributing
achieve
seamless integration with Flink. Additionally, PMC members
like
Jark,
Qingsheng,
and I are willing to infacilitate the expansion of
contributors
and
committers to
effectively maintain this new sub-project.

This is a "Adoption of a new Codebase" vote as per the
Flink
bylaws
[2].
Only PMC votes are binding. The vote will be open at least
7
days
(excluding weekends), meaning until Thursday January 18
12:00
UTC,
or
until we
achieve the 2/3rd majority. We will follow the instructions
in
the
Flink
Bylaws
in the case of insufficient active binding voters:

1. Wait until the minimum length of the voting passes.
2. Publicly reach out via personal email to the remaining
binding
voters
in the
voting mail thread for at least 2 attempts with at least 7
days
between
two attempts.
3. If the binding voter being contacted still failed to
respond
after
all the attempts,
the binding voter will be considered as inactive for the
purpose
of
this
particular voting.