Hi all,

Previously, we had some discussions about contributing Flink Doris Connector to
the Flink community [1]. I want to further promote this work. I hope everyone
will help participate in this FLIP discussion and provide more valuable
opinions and suggestions.
Thanks.

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/lvh8g9o6qj8bt3oh60q81z0o1cv3nn8p

Brs,