Hi,

I just got back from vacations. I'll close the vote thread and proceed to the release later this week.

Here is the ticket: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-34364

Best

Etienne

Le 04/02/2024 à 05:06, Qingsheng Ren a écrit :
+1 (binding)

- Verified checksum and signature
- Verified pom content
- Built flink-connector-kafka from source with the parent pom in staging

Best,
Qingsheng