Thanks for your response. Sorry for the late reply, Ferenc.

Yes, totally agree with you on deprecating this behavior as part of 1.20.
Let me follow it up with a FLIP to deprecate the current behavior and with
a proposed solution. We can discuss further in the [DISCUSS] thread of the
FLIP.

Regards
Venkata krishnan