Hi Zhongqiang Gong,

Are you suggesting to continuously update the menu based on the number of
releases, or just this one time? I wouldn't be in favor of continuously
updating: returning customers expect a certain order in the menu, and I
don't see a lot of value in continuously changing that. I do think that the
order that you have currently proposed is better then the one we have right
now, so I would +1 a one-time update but not a continuously updating order.

Best regards,

Martijn