Hi everyone,

The discussion has been going on for a long time and there are currently 4
RM candidates.

According to the voting results, the final release manager of 1.20 are:
Weijie Guo, Rui Fan, Ufuk Celebi and Robert Metzger. We will do the first
release sync on April 9, 2024, at 10am (UTC+2) and 4pm (UTC+8). Welcome to
the meeting!

Best regards,

Weijie

weijie guo <guoweijieres...@gmail.com> 于2024年3月26日周二 09:53写道: