Thanks Xuannan for driving this proposal!

> Ensure all the ConfigOptions are properly annotated as PublicEvolving

Could we add a specification directly? All XxxOptions classes are
PublicEvolving by default. I'm afraid some new classes still miss
PublicEvolving in the future.

If we have a specification, it will be clear. And we don't need to
add PublicEvolving for each XxxOptions.

Best,
Rui