Hi Ferenc,

Thank you for your comments, I have updated the Google docs with a new
section for the new configs.
All of the newly added config keys will have defaults set, and by default
all the savepoint/checkpoint operations will use the old system: write
their results to the FlinkDeployment/FlinkSessionJob status field.

I have also added a default for the checkpoint type to be FULL (which is
also the default currently). That was an oversight on my part to miss that.

Regards,
Mate

Ferenc Csaky <ferenc.cs...@pm.me.invalid> ezt írta (időpont: 2024. ápr.
16., K, 16:10):