Hi devs,

As we are in the midst of the release voting process for Flink CDC 3.1.0, I
think it's a good time to kick off the upcoming Flink CDC 3.2 release cycle.

In this release cycle I would like to focus on the stability of Flink CDC,
especially for the newly introduced YAML-based data integration
framework. To ensure we can iterate and improve swiftly, I propose to make
3.2 a relatively short release cycle, targeting a feature freeze by May 24,
2024.

For developers that are interested in participating and contributing new
features in this release cycle, please feel free to list your planning
features in the wiki page [1].

I'm happy to volunteer as a release manager and of course open to work
together with someone on this.

What do you think?

Best,
Qingsheng