Hello,

Our product Vertica is one of the most widely used analytical database and is
supported by wide range of BI/ETL tools.

We have developed a connector for connecting Flink with Vertica and are looking
for its approval by Flink. Our organization will be providing support for
connector.

Vikas Garg
General Engineering  |  General Engineering
Mobile:
(+91) 9811716552
LinkedIn:
https://www.linkedin.com/company/opentext
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/OpenText
Website:
https://www.opentext.com/

[http://mimage.opentext.com/alt_content/binary/images/email-signature/ot2023-corporate-email-600x150-fy24.jpg]<https://www.opentext.com/>
This email message is confidential, may be privileged, and is intended for the
exclusive use of the addressee. Any other person is strictly prohibited from
disclosing or reproducing it. If the addressee cannot be reached or is unknown
to you, please inform the sender by return email and delete this email message
and all copies immediately.