Hi David,

Thanks for the feedback!

> For the proposed deprecations, will there be a proposed recommended
> alternatives that will be mentioned in the deprecation. If they are going to
> be removed for v2, it would be good to explicitly document the thinking and
> impact of the deprecations and consequent removals,

Some options to be deprecated are considered too complicated for user
to tweak. There will be alternatives for those deprecated options,
e.g., the option related to the floating buffer. While some options
have a reasonable default value and there are hardly tweaked, those
options will not have an alternative and the current default value
will be used, e.g., the options related to the netty. And we will
document the reason for the deprecation in 1.20.

Best,
Xuannan