Hi Martijn

Thank you for pointing me to this FLIP. I initially thought of making
limited scoped improvement hence the Jira.

Given that the Flip was voted on more than four years ago. Would it make
sense to for me to update the FLIP, reopen discussion and redrive a vote
for it?

On a side note, should FLIP criteria [1] be updated so that reorganisation
of public documentation fall under it as well?

Best regards

Keith Lee

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/plugins/servlet/mobile?contentId=65145551#FlinkImprovementProposals-Whatisconsidereda%22majorchange%22thatneedsaFLIP?