Hi Lincoln,

Thanks for your suggestion. I've reviewed the comments from the previous PR
review[1], and the agreement at the time was that any configuration options
not included in ExecutionConfigOptions and OptimizerConfigOptions should
have the Experimental annotation explicitly added. Since this annotation
has been relatively stable from 1.9.0 until now, you make a valid point,
and we can elevate it to the PublicEvolving level.

[1] https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/8980

Best,
Jane