From: Yunfeng Zhou <flink.zhouyunf...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, May 6, 2024 9:03
To: dev@flink.apache.org <dev@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Flink stateful functions and Agentic Architecture

Hi David,

I'm not very familiar with stateful functions, but I participated in
Flink ML, a machine learning infrastructure and algorithm library
based on Flink. There we developed functions like iteration based
model-training process and hot updating ML model during online
prediction. You may check if these functions and their corresponding
designs could be of your interest.
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-ml-docs-release-2.3/docs/development/iteration/
https://github.com/apache/flink-ml

Best,