+1 (binding)

- Release notes look good
- Source archive checksum and signature is correct
- Binary checksum and signature is correct
- Contents of Maven repo looks good
- Verified there are no binaries in the source archive
- Builds from source, tests pass using Java 8
- CI run passed
- Tag exists in repo
- NOTICE and LICENSE files present and correct

Thanks,
Danny