Hi everyone,

as you might noticed the voting threads for release of flink-opensearch
connectors (v1, v2) received 3+ binding votes[1][2]

Now I need PMC help to finish the release of these 2.
I'm on the step "Deploy source and binary releases to dist.apache.org"[3]
for both versions
An attempt to execute this step says that access is forbidden, I assume
that only PMC have access to do it

I guess there are 3 things which should be done and where only PMC have
access and where I need help
1. As mentioned deploying to dist.apache.org
2. Mark version as released on jira
3. Place a record on reporter.apache.org about the release

Would be great if someone from PMC could help here

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/kno142xdzqg592tszmnonk69nl14xszl
[2] https://lists.apache.org/thread/by44cdpfv6p9394vwxhh1vzh3rfskzms
[3]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/Creating+a+flink-connector+release#Creatingaflinkconnectorrelease-Deploysourceandbinaryreleasestodist.apache.org