Hi Xintong, Weijie,

Thank you both for your answers!

Regarding the CLI deprecation process, I agree that it is tricky
business, hence I opened this discussion. The proposal makes sense
IMO, I will open a discussion thread.

With the present timeline, I think it is reasonable to hold it
from 1.20, as this is more like a nice-to-have, just wanted to
make sure what is possible or what kind of policies we need to
apply when we remove a CLI action.

Best,
Ferenc