+1 for the FLIP

It is useful to adaptively optimize logical execution plans(stream
operators and
stream edges) for batch jobs.

One question:
The FLIP already proposed to update the REST API & Web UI to show operators
that are not yet converted to job vertices. However, I think it would be
better if Flink can display these operators as part of the graph, allowing
users to have an overview of the processing logic graph at early stages of
the job execution.
This change would also involve the public interface, so instead of
postponing
it to a later FLIP, I prefer to have a design for it in this FLIP. WDYT?

Thanks,
Zhu

Junrui Lee <jrlee....@gmail.com> 于2024年7月11日周四 11:27写道: