Hi Dongwoo,

Thanks for your proposal!

I think the idea about OperationValidator is similar to the plan advice[1],
which can give advice if the statement has problems. I wonder if it would
be more beneficial to develop the concept within the existing
infrastructure, rather than introducing a new concept on the gateway side.
Additionally, I find it challenging for OperationValidator to validate the
query behavior as a plan advisor, as it lacks the necessary tools for
obtaining the upsert key or statistics.

Best,
Shengkai

[1]