Hi Lincoln,

Thank you for your input and participation in the discussion!

Compared to introducing the 'table.optimizer.adaptive-join.enabled' option,
introducing the "table.optimizer.adaptive.join.broadcast-threshold" can
also cover the need to disable static broadcast optimization while only
enabling dynamic broadcast optimization. From this perspective, introducing
a new threshold configuration might be more appropriate. What do you think?

Best,
Xia

Lincoln Lee <lincoln.8...@gmail.com> 于2024年7月29日周一 23:12写道: