Hey,

I thought that Hadoop MapReduce would provide a more standard baseline for
most people, as the oldest such project in Apache, and the closest we have
to an industry standard. The point of these graphs in the frontpage (at
least the point I was trying to make) is not to compare Flink vs. Hadoop or
Flink vs. Spark, but to give an intuitive feeling of Flink's performance to
the project visitor.

Kostas