Belated congratulations.  I thought Johnny was already a committer, judging
from his activity on the lists.

Any more candidates to combat this:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ConfigureReport.jspa?projectOrFilterId=project-12311321&periodName=daily&daysprevious=90&cumulative=true&versionLabels=major&selectedProjectId=12311321&reportKey=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.reports%3Acreatedvsresolved-report&Next=Next

?

Otis