I submitted a review for Flume 2875 a week ago. I have updated it a few times
since then, the last being on Feb 5. No  one has apparently looked at the
Review.  As you might know, I am not a fan of RTC for the exact reason that it
slows everything down with no assurance of any value being added.

The policy on the wiki says nothing about review requests that are ignored.  I
would propose that if a review gets no feedback within 72 hours then the
committer is free to commit their change.  FWIW, I plan to do exactly that
tonight or tomorrow as time permits.

Ralph