Hi,

Apparently there is a flume-1.7 branch which a bit diverged from
trunk. Please correct me if I was wrong but it should normally be the
branch for the release itself not the actual ongoing dev work.

Checking what is in there (and not in trunk) I found the following commits:

FLUME-2366. Updating Versions in 1.6 branch
FLUME-2366: Removing -SNAPSHOT from 1.5 branch
Restore correct Asynchbase version

After looking at these changes their effect is already in trunk. Also
there are ~22 commits which are only in trunk but not in flume-1.7 yet
so trunk is well ahead. I think we can safely say that trunk branch
supersedes flume-1.7 branch at the moment.

@Community:  Should flume-1.7 branch exist at the moment? Its
existence seems confusing. If it should exists how changes from trunk
should appear there?

Cheers,
Attila

ps: command used for comparison:
comm -3 -2 <(git log --pretty=format:%s origin/flume-1.7 | sort) <(git
log --pretty=format:%s origin/trunk | sort)